La Casa di Astrea” B&B is situated in Caiazzo (Caserta), a fascinating village with a long history stretching from the Samnite period to the Roman, the Medieval,
The Reinassance, and the Baroque period, which gives it its unique and picturesque features. “La Casa di Astrea” is located in one of Caizzo’s typical stone-cobbled alleys. The old house has an evocative character reminiscent of yesteryear. Across the flowered courtyard and up the quaint stairway, the large and bright lounge with its antique décor is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere. The rooms, comfortable and cosy, will make you feel right at home.
Besides its historical and natural attractions, Caiazzo offers a plethora of enogastronomic opportunities to discover and explore the region at its most authentic – typical local products such as olives, extravirgin olive oil, buffalo mozzarella, and wine, are skilfully used by the many top-quality restaurants, delis, and pizzerias of the village. Particularly renowned is the pizzeria “Pepe in Grani”, a mere five minutes’ walk from the B&B.
- Courtesy kit (soap, shampoo, shower cap, dental kit, shaving kit, vanity kit, and slippers);
- still and sparkling bottled water;
- bathroom linen (shower towel, hand towel, and face towel);
- hair dryer;
- free WiFi;
- free parking (to be booked in advance);
- breakfast vouchers for our partnered café;
- shuttle service from and to major airports (to be booked in advance and paid separately).
“La Casa di Astrea” is 7 miles from Caserta, 21 miles from Naples International Airport, and 30 miles from Pompei.